Otoplasty is a procedure aimed to correct protruding ears also known as “Mickey Mouse Ears”. It can be done on the same day under local anesthesia.
Not only can this procedure enhance and correct the appearance of your ears but it can also ease the embarrassment of individuals who suffer from this problem.
What it treats?
- Reconstruct an external ear in children who are born with partially or completely missing auricle./li>
- Correct the appearance of protruding or prominent ears.
- Correct major disparities in the size or shape of a patient’s ears.
- Reshape deformed ears. One congenital type of deformity characterized by a pointed upper edge produced by the flattening of the ear rim and folding of the cartilage.
- Repair or reconstruct the auricle after traumatic injuries or cancer surgery.
- 1 – 3 hours
Results last for: