Rhinoplasty is a procedure to correct and enhance the shape of the nose.
The nose is the central feature of the face and can affect the symmetry or balance of the whole face. A nose that is too large, too small or crooked can make the other facial features appear out of proportion.
What it treats?
- Resizing the nose to bring it into proportion with the rest of the facial features
- Reshaping the tip of the nose
- Fixing the profile to correct visible bumps or depressions
- Correcting asymmetry or deviation
- Breathing difficulties due to poor nasal structure
- Revising the width of the bridge
- 1 – 3 hours, depending on the type and complexity of the surgery
- Nasal splint will be applied for 7-10 days to help maintain the new shape of your nose.
- Bruising around the eyes can be expected.
3 – 6 months
Results last for: